Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes
Jiddu Krishnamurti philosophical quotes, Jiddu Krishnamurti love quotes, Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes, Jiddu Krishnamurti book quotes and Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes are listed for you, our dear readers.
Here are 5 beautiful words of Jiddu Krishnamurti;
1. I used to rebel when I was a little kid. I was listening and watching, but at the same time I was looking for the truth behind the illusion of words.
2. Psychologically, when everything brought by thought is shouldered altogether, only after that there is love, which is compassion and intelligence at the same time.
3. I don’t take anything as true unless I find it myself. I’m not against other people thinking differently from me, but I can’t stand when they try to force their thoughts on me.
4. Unfortunately, no one has been able to fully grasp the teaching I am trying to convey.
5. When a person is aware of his own thoughts, he will see that there is a division in the way of thinking and thinking.
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotations
An informed mind is not a free mind.
It is love that drives man to right action. Love brings order to the world. Let love do what it wants.
Being well integrated into such a sick society cannot be a measure of being healthy.
I have only one goal, the liberation of people, to help people break their borders.
This timeless insight brings a profound mutation to my mind. The holistic wholesale shouldering is the most important move.
I rebel against everything. I rebel against other people’s authority over me, their being educated by others, their trying to force me to accept what they know.
When you love, there is neither you nor I. Then there is only fire without smoke.
Since our actions are based on knowledge and time, man is a slave to time. Thought is constantly limited, so we live in conflict and struggle. There is no psychological evolution.
People dig a small pool for themselves next to the rapidly flowing river of life, they stink in that pool and go away.
The truth is not far away, it is near, the truth is under every leaf, in every smile, in every tear, in a person’s words, in his feelings, in his thoughts. But it is so hidden that we have to unveil it to see it. Removing the veil is discovering the fake, the moment you recognize the fake, it disappears and the truth is revealed.
We have lost touch with life because we do not love the world and the things in the world, but only make use of them. We have lost our sense of compassion, our sensitivity, our reaction to beautiful things, and we can understand what the right relationship is only by regaining this sensitivity.
The observer and the observed, the experiencing and the experienced. He will eventually discover that it was all an illusion. Then only pure observation will remain, an understanding that does not contain the shadow of the past and time.
Inside man is the whole world, and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. No one else on earth can give you that key or open that door but you.
Do you know what it means to love someone? Can you love a tree, a bird or an animal you look after? Can you still love if he doesn’t respond to you, even if you can’t take advantage of his shadow, even if he doesn’t follow you, even if he doesn’t depend on you?